Software I’ve written
This page is a collection of all the software I’ve written throughout the years.
Software libraries under various programming languages.
- A Clojure library for asynchronous file tailing, for monitoring files as
continuous, asynchronous streams. Think of
tail -fbut as a data stream of strings.
- A Clojure library for advanced concurrency primitives, an improved future library influenced largely by the Scala Future type.
See also my other content in the Emacs section.
- An interactive test runner for Go, for running tests directly from Emacs.
- Interactive mail searching in Emacs using mairix with an Ivy interface.
- Use git-am and git-send-email directly from Emacs.
- Interact with docker-compose from Emacs.